Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hope you're FINE in TWO THOUSAND NINE!!

"Another fresh New Year is here...Another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear, To love and laugh and give"

I hope that you left 2008 and greeted 2009 with a smile on your face. A new year brings a clean page for you to leave your mark. If you didn't get it right in 2008, try again, because 2009 isn't going to judge you for your mistakes. So plow forward and do the things that make you happy and be around the people that make you laugh. This is a new day, a new start, a NEW YEAR, so put on a pot of coffee, dispite all the positive energy, who am I kidding, I can't make it through with out Coffee, lots and lots of coffee!!!!!

I toast to love, laughter, family, friends, and good health!! I can't wait to see what's in store for 2009!!

No comments: