Thursday, November 3, 2011

What are you Thankful for....


First I must get Kelly Clarkson singing "Thankful" out of my head....


I'm challenging myself to be grateful and thankful for everything in my life. The challenge is to take a moment each day and reflect on one thing. I am a pessimistic person, for the most part, I have a lot of hate. After losing my Dad almost three years ago, it's like someone swooped in and pulled something out of me that was responsible for caring, happiness, and being grateful for
what I still have in my life. Most of the time my happiness is dragged down by what I am missing...my Dad. I wonder if I will ever be 100% happy ever again. Hopefully this challenge will give me a chance to reflect on the good things in my life...my husband (still getting use to that word) that is willing to put up with me, my two sweet, wonderfully snuggly, and adorable pups, my family, and I could go on an on. My challenge is to focus on what I have and not what I don't have (or once had, but now don't).

It's three days into the month and here's what I got:



No comments: