Saturday, November 12, 2011

What's your favorite Color?

My absolutely favorite color is green. It looks good on me because I'm a red head. What is it about green and red hair that goes well together besides looking like I am celebrating Christmas whenever I wear it.
I'm honestly shocked I don't own more green items. I think I keep myself from going overboard, so I hold back a great deal. This picture on People this morning had my head spinning...this dress that Gwen Paltrow is wearing is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!

Now if I could afford it and find somewhere to wear it I'd be set. Until then I will stare longingly at it green with envy.
Speaking of green, how awesome is this vintage stove I found on pinterest. I would love to have it, but it would never fit my design style, but man, it's that's awesome.
Here is a photo that reminds me of my childhood. It's my grandfather's truck that's parked under the barn back home. I have many funny memories from growing up about that big green truck!
What's your favorite color?

No comments: