Friday, November 4, 2011

Fitness Friday


My usual Friday is like this: I come to work with my workout bag and think I will work out after work like I do on other days, but then we get an announcement that we can leave early, and I am in my car heading South to the house and well there goes the workout.

Since I know this is my behavior, I decided to beat the system (my personal system above) by rolling out of bed, putting on my gym clothes and coming straight to work (we have a gym here). Since my work clothes were picked out the night before and bag was packed, I got out of the house and was in the gym at 7:30 and at 8:15 I was getting ready to make my commute to work...a less that one minute walk from one end of the building to my office. Literally my office and the gym are on the far ends of the building from each other!

Mission accomplished...I worked out today. I've decided that not only do I have to think about what I'm thankful for each day in November, I also have to do some sort of fitness...EVERYDAY!!

As for my thankfulness....I am thankful for the relationship I have with my sister and our mutual best best friend. They are two bestest friends a girl could have!!


No comments: