Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's the Final Countdown


....To the Bahamas!!



This is for our yearly birthday trip with my sister and our mutual bestie. I'm super excited. We are flying to Miami, jumping on a BIG A$$ boat and floating to the Bahamas. I am super excited. I really shouldn't be this excited considering this will be my 30th birthday. When you celebrate your birthday with a trip with your two most favorite women then you have reason to be happy, no matter the age number.

We started this tradition back in 2006. Instead of birthday gifts and Christmas gifts, we spend the money on a weekend trip each year. That way we are guaranteed to spend at least one weekend a year all together.


Oh, I can hear paradise calling.... I need to answer this call. Paradise told me...." I guh see you on duh beach."

No comments: