Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sex and The City- EPISODE 1

Do you remember it?

I don't really remember the content, I just remember that it was horrible! The filming format was just terrible. They all talked to the camera, as if it was a documentary. I just watched it, as TBS is starting over again from the very beginning. She met "Big" in the first episode, I had totally forgot about that.
I love the revisions they made after the pilot. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your changes, without them, the show would have never made it past Season 1 and become the MEGA hit it is now.

Can you imagine if we had to deal with them staring into the camera to tell us their thoughts? Carrie's voice overs were fabulous. Her thoughts and columns were shared to us via a voice over.

Oh well, you must go watch it if you aren't sure what I mean (I tried to find link to it on here, but I guess HBO did a good job from keeping clips of youtube)

No comments: