Friday, August 6, 2010

My "I'm ready for Fall" Wish List

So a new season, brings about new needs, am I right or am I right?!? Fall brings about happy dancing memories of mums, pumpkins, football season, crispness in the air, and a glass of wine on the back porch surrounded by mums, pumpkins, crisp air, and pretty leaves...dang it...LEAVES...please refer to my previous blog "Pretty Leaves my ass". Anyway lets get by to the nice, pleasantries of Fall..... Thanks to the wonderful blog Possessionista I have fallen in like, maybe love down the "leaf covered" road with a pair of shoes....these shoes....See Possessionista's blog on themI will probably ride out this desire to purchase and focus a little more on say....devising a plan to save time, energy, and my back on raking leaves....What if I put down fish netting all the way around my tree....then pick them up all at once...would that work?!?! Just an idea...I FREAKING hate raking leaves....and now I suddenly dread the fall....these shoes have turned happiness into shear and utter dread. Leaves....%@#$^#$%&#$^*#%^#%....okay I can now breathe and get on with my day...I just had to get that out of my system! Peace, Love, and I HATE LEAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: