Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I want my shake with a side of Frye's

Everyone has a little big of wiggle when the walk....if you don't, you better start putting your hips in it!!

But hey, I would rather accentuate my "shake" with some Frye boots. I will give it to them...they made some dang good looking boots! It makes me beg for Fall and Winter...I want it here ASAP, but I don't want colder weather without these AMAZING boots. Here are a few of my favorite in some Celeb sightings....
Anne Hathaway from Frye's Facebook page

Katherine Heigl from Frye Facebook Page
And a FAVorite of mine...
January Jones from Frye's Facebook page
Check all their boots out on The Frye Company website

Dear Mother Nature,

First, will you make money grow on trees so that I can afford a pair, and after that, make the weather suitable for boots!!

Your the best,
Kelly

No comments: