Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mixer proposal


What is the Ultimate girls dream item? You may think I am talking about Manolo Blahniks or a Designer purse (Okay I admit, I have been watching a good bit of Sex and The City reruns on TBS….VERY FUNNY!), but I am not. I am thinking of the ultimate kitchen accessory…THE KITCHENAID MIXER….color doesn’t matter!!!

Here is the problem, most of the time you have to get married to get one. I am not married, but want one so desperately. I am not in a hurry to get married either…yes I love my boyfriend, and yes I know that he is the one, but still not one of the girls that is begging to be a Mrs. But, and it’s a big but, I think I proposed to my boyfriend today.

Here are the words that I used in the proposal……” Can we get married so I can get a mixer?” His answer was no, not sure if he just doesn’t want to marry me one day, or just doesn’t like the idea that I want to get married soon so I can receive a mixer as a wedding present. I hope it’s the latter of the two, because that means that there is still a mixer in my future!

Seriously girls we have to have our priorities!! I know the day I get a ring, I won’t be calling everyone and posting it on facebook….I will be running down to the nearest target and starting my registry….it will be short….

KitchenAid Mixer
Color: surprise me
Quantity: 1
Price: to the bride worth everyone of your pennies!! (I will even send you the very first cake made with it)

No comments: