Friday, August 7, 2009

A Farmer's Work

Today I was going through pictures of my dad to scan into my computer. As I was going through them, I just realized so much about my dad and these are the words that were going through my mind, so I put them in text. Here's my little poem that explains who my dad is...

A Farmer’s Work
A farmer’s work is never done because there are always crops to be planted, watered, and harvested
A farmer’s work is never done because he always makes time for Daddy’s little girls.
A farmer’s work is never done because he has friends that need him to join in some fun
A farmer’s work is never done because he will drop everything for his family.
A farmer’s work is never done because he stops to eat a meal cooked with mother’s love.
A farmer’s work is never done even in Heaven.

No comments: