Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Southern Living at HOME


As you all may know, I was laid off back in March and have been job hunting since then. If anyone knows what the unemployment life is like...IT'S BORING!! NO reason to wake up before 10 am, NO reason to shower for days at a time, NO reason to put on anything but sweats and PJs, honestly it puts you on the edge of depression because you don't feel needed or have anything to do. My breaking point was that I was able to finish a book in 6 hours! I said that's enough, I need to do something. So what did I do, I had an idea. As I was decorating my new house I was thinking that I needed a few more pieces from Southern Living at Home. Before I moved to NC almost 4 years ago (time has flown) I hosted a party to score on some free stuff!! That I did!! Well I came to the conclusion that I should start Southern Living at Home as a consultant so that I could be busy while hunting for a job!

I wanted to let you all know what I was doing and therefore you guys would help me stay busy with doing parties at your homes and earning you all free stuff!! It's all totally awesome stuff and wouldn't be doing this otherwise!!

Please check out my website at http://www.southernlivingathome.com/yellowcottage. Also if you are around the Huntersville, NC area please stop by my home on Saturday, October 17th from 3-5pm for my launch party, you don't have to buy or do anything, just come and have a glass of wine and eat some cheese. It's just a drop in, come anytime between 3 and 5! Bring a friend or two!!


Please forward to anyone who might be interested in booking a party or just ordering directly through me!!

Thank you everyone, and I will contribute my life without boredom to you all!!! Seriously....I watch to much "Young and the Restless" and I clean my floors every DAY!!!! I need something else to preoccupy my time!!


No comments: