Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Movers and Shakers

Okay, I am just a mover right now...but I am shaking all right!!

I am trying to pack up all my stuff from the townhouse I live in with two lovely ladies, and one English gent and move into my very first home. I will be a homeowner on Friday! It's very bittersweet, buying the home. I don't want to get into it, but I am happy to buy it, but the reason I was able to is still tender to talk about.

On happier notes...I have thought of something (or maybe I have read it somewhere...I don't want to take credit if I discovered this through someone else without my recollection). Well, I had all my belts in one large basket...I had lots...they filled the basket up. Well I decided that I would roll all my belts up, then put a rubber band around them to hold them in place. OMG....the space that I will be saving when I put them in my closet in my new house. This is such a great idea...I only wish I had thought about it earlier!!

So go and grab a handful of rubberbands so you can roll and band your belts...start SPACE SAVING!!!

No comments: